However... the arm for this torso requires a ball joint to connect. This threw my plan up in the air. I don't wanna mess around with my original plan. So somehow I need to fit in this stupid arm in that torso, perhaps even make a ball joint for that arm.
Thankfully I remembered that I had this cheap First Grade Strike Dagger from my last Gundam Project. It's a good thing I'm a ratpack, so I keep this sort of thing even though it was useless after I finished Saber Gundam.
Basically I'll be cutting off that blue peg from the torso and use the ballcap on the left and somehow fit it into the arm. Hopefully it works. I haven't tried it yet, but I know the ball cap on it should fit into the torso. Here goes nothin'...
As for the rest of the day... I stopped counting how long I was doing it because I kept going back and forth while waiting for stuff to dry. I messed up badly because my main colour didn't turn out well at all. So I went out shopping to find an alternative colour. Turned out it's almost the same. I'd show more photos of what I done, but it's mostly just painting and those colours would give it away. I'll add them in once I finish the whole Gundam.