Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Anime Revolution 2012 Cosplay

Anime Revolution Cosplay post starts now! There are a grand total of 51 photos here, so keep calm and don't lose your head!

Cosplayers who'd like to get an unedited copy of their photo or any other requests, you can just email me and I'll reply as soon as possible.

Kouyama Mitsuki of Full Moon o Sagashite... A certain Mitsuki would probably like this ;)

This is my friend Sayoko, who I hung out with mostly at AR, as Touhou's most bullied Reisen Inaba Undongen.

NIKU! Err... I mean... Kashiwazaki Sena from Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai.

Ulquiorra Cifer and... somebody (a lil help?) from Bleach.

Akemi Homura and Kyuubey from Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

Waver Velvet from Fate/Zero.

I presume Lancer... And Saber from Fate/Zero.

Sakura Kyouko from Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

Dat Asuka! From Evangelion.

Irisviel von Einzbern from Fate/Zero. Very impressive wearing this outfit in the almost 30ºC weather in Vancouver that day!

Dead Master from Black Rock Shooter.

Katsuragi Keima and Elsie from Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai.

The Gensokyo Mafioso

From the PSN game Journey!

Makise Kurisu and Okabe Rintarou from Steins;Gate.

Aisaka Taiga from ToraDora.

Bunnygirl Asahina Mikuru and Suzumiya Haruhi from The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi.

This is another friend, Steph, as Tomoe Mami from Puella Magi Madoka Magica. The first picture of this post is also her ^^;


Darn it, I keep screwing up the framing on the photo XD


Very nice of Steph to let me and a few others take multiple photos of her cosplay ^_^

While I was lining up for Nakata Jouji's autograph, I spy with my little eye, a certain scientific Railgun!!! I was hoping to find her again later after the line was over...

AND I DID! I was shouting, "MIKOTOOOOOO" as I got close to her XD I hope I didn't scare her ^^; If you haven't figured out yet, this is Misaka Mikoto from To Aru Kagaku no Railgun! ^o^

Here's another friend, Sandy, as Tohsaka Tokiomi from Fate/Zero!

A friend of a friend cosplaying Ankh from Kamen Rider OOO.

And here he is trying to eat ramen with that hand ^^;

While waiting for my turn to take photos of the Ghibli heroine group, I took a photo of Arrietty's hairclip that I saw from afar many times during the convention :)

And here's the group... Arriety (The Secret World of Arrietty), San (Princess Mononoke), Sen/Chihiro (Spirited Away) and Sophie (Howl's Moving Castle).

Juliet Starling from Lollipop Chainsaw.

Scanty and Kneesocks from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt.

WAH! So happy to find a MEIKO!!! Racing Queen Kagamine Rin and MEIKO ^o^

Another friend, Chocolorange, as... somebody from Homestuck ^^;

Snuck a pic of Jessica Nigri... Not sure what her cos is though...

Sheryl Nome, Saotome Alto and Ranka Lee from Macross Frontier.


And another friend XD Apparently I have a lot of cosplayer friends ^^ This is Snakeyhoho as Fon from Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

ADORABLE! Nano and nekomimi Hakase from Nichijou.

Espeon and Umbreon from Pokemon. How to evolve this? :3

Vocaloid Gumi!

Another MEIKO!!

Group picture this time... With KAITO, Miku and MEIKO!


AND ANOTHER FRIEND! Jess as Taneshima Popura from Working!!

Ryu and Sakura from Street Fighter.

And Chocolorange helped me to find the last of the favourite quartet characters of mine, Ayanami Rei from Evangelion!

So I'm just trying to be artsy and be a photographer and stuff, lol. My direction sucks though ^^;



That's it! There are a lot more cosplay that I couldn't take during Anime Revolution, but glad to find my checklist complete with cosplays of Ayanami Rei, Saber, Misaka Mikoto and MEIKO ^_^ Go see Chun's site for a few more cosplays :D

4 comments:

  1. Your friend as Mami Tomoe is awesome, her costume fit her so well ^^

    Btw, I'm quite jealous of you because you have a lot of cosplay friends >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, she worked on it for the longest time, lol. Glad to see it perfectly done ^_^

      LoL I didn't even realize I have that many cosplayer friend ^^;

      Delete
  2. Sweet! Journey cosplayers! Didn't expect that, and glad I saw it! Well, on your blog that is. The Meiko, Miku and Kaito. Was going to say Zakuro but then I saw your comment about them being vocaloid. Still awesome! Nice shots and wish I could of joined you. Gotta wait for Naru2u and Ganime now on my end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya! I need to play that game XD I think it is the Senbonzakura version of MEIKO, KAITO and Miku, so you're not wrong :) Ah, a bit later there, hope you enjoy those events ^o^

      Delete