Thursday, April 2, 2009

Don't Ask About the Tentacle Figure...

Picture related... Courtesy of Gelbooru

The Melancholy of Saber Lily Part 11

Here comes another installation of Saber Lily vs Chouyusha Haruhi! I think it's pretty much self-explanatory. I actually took photos for the first two panels weeks ago and didn't take the last two until today. I also took more photos for part 12 which I will post tomorrow (hopefully).

When I opened the box to the new cast of characters for this comic, it was sticky and oily! Gross!

Anyway, I made 3 versions of this part. An animated version, the normal version and an alternate ending. Let me know which one you like best!

The original ending

The animated edition. Just simple animation just to show some effects.

The alternate ending. I think Saber Lily is about to say "What the fudge" in the 3rd panel. And she's pointing at you, you sick and twisted dollar sign, percent sign, at symbol, and number symbol.


In case you're wondering, "Inju" seems to be the word most associated with tentacle monsters in Japan. I really have no idea what it means... It works well with the pun in the title, doesn't it :)

14 comments:

  1. Run Saber, run!

    I love their expressions in the last panel XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the alternate ending one is the best of the bunch.

    BTW, I just realized that you are a follower of my blog, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Snark: It's too late... LOL

    @Soth: Thanks, I did that alternate ending last minute because I noticed a lot of people liked the 4th wall breaking ^^

    And yeah I saw your real life Fate/stay night location photo tour on your blog so I just had to follow! Love all your doujinshi photos too ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  4. DUDE!!!
    Where did you buy that Tentacle Monster?I was searching my butt of to find it since i saw it in oen of the Dengeki Hime issues!

    I prefer the Alternate Ending.Nothing beats breaking the 4th wall

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Blowfish: The title says don't ask about it... lol oh well... Found it at HLJ.com a couple of months ago, but it's all sold out now. http://www.hlj.com/product/BET13156

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what the title says :P

    Its just that i knew that i have to get this figure for my evil schemes! Too bad its all sold out now >.<

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like the alternate ending is the winner even though it was last minute addition ^^

    @Blowfish: At least you know what the name is now... Just look for "inju" in searches ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg Saber tomboyish <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. @balancebox: LoL you mean the potty mouth? She's been swearing up and down throughout my comics (for good reasons) XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. love them all, especially the final one ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. LoL another vote for the alternate ending ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, I'm definitely enjoying this so far! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Michael: Thanks for the comment! Glad you're enjoying it ^_^

    ReplyDelete