So yes, I'm one of Cospa's biggest customer. I love my anime related-shirts and items. If I had more money I'd buy every single shirt I see from them!
Below you can see me surrounded by my shirts while I wore my Shana windbreaker. Not really a good idea to wear a jacket during summer... I was sweating while waiting for my brother to get me a nice angle of me, my room and my shirts.
I'm using the picture above for the Otacool post over at figure.fm.
Here are the shirts without myself in it. I took out everything from my bed to make this all fit! I believe I counted 22 Cospa shirts. Do you have any?
A closeup from the side of my bed. Now you can see the Spice and Wolf shirt just below the window.
Close up of the ones on the bed.
Here's a full list of my Cospa shirts (not in any order):
- Wing Gundam Custom Zero shirt
- 2 Ayanami Rei shirts, one white, one black
- SOS Brigade shirt
- Haruhi Suzumiya concert shirt
- 5 different Saber shirts, including Saber Lion and Saber Alter
- Saber's Excalibur shirt
- Black Rock Shooter shirt
- Fuko shirt from Clannad
- Kanu Unchou shirt from Ikki Tousen
- Taiga Aisaka shirt from ToraDora!
- Roberta shirt from Black Lagoon
- Moyashimon shirt
- 3 Shana shirts
- Torch shirt from Shakugan no Shana
- Spice and Wolf shirt