Monday, January 30, 2012

2011 Backlog Part 1: Dolls and Food

Happy New Year! ...Oh, it's way past that... Err... Happy Lunar New Year? Also a week late... Sigh... It's been so long since I posted anything here. I blame Star Wars: The Old Republic. So my first post of the year is backlog from last year, lol. I've been meaning to post these for a long time, but when you work night shift, you tend to get lazy on some days. I'll try to post as much as possible in between playing SWTOR and other social things ^^; Funny enough when I quit WoW I started blogging... So I sense a trend here XD

Anyway... These photos went all the way back to mid-September until mid-October 2011... Yes, that means I have a lot more after this ^^;;;;; Oh and also a lot of food pictures too for some reason XD


Kissing dolphins! Not sure what these were for... Some kind of talent show at Aberdeen Centre...

First appearance of Beatrice and Caroline at the Guu restaurant.

Ramune mojito... Pretty sure the girls in these photos are underaged, so they only get the Ramune :P

Tis my dinner! No, it's not okonomiyaki. It's bbq chicken pizza... I think.

This one is okonomiyaki... Sliced.

Forgot what this was... Some kind of potato?

Roast squid. Yum!

With a side of Morishima Haruka. Yummy hiza ura!

Nishishishii~

Boston cream cake for dessert.

Ecchi Kia...

Alas, poor Yorick!


From Belcarra Park. That was quite a hike... Tiring!

A meet at Save-on-Meats... ^^;

A short hike at Mundy Park.



Dinner at another Guu.

Dessert at Berry's... Don't remember the exact name...


Small meet at Elfinder's in Langley. I didn't take too many photos...



Lighthouse Park in West Van. Pretty simple hike, but the end was quite the uphill 0.o

Helen got a few new necklaces.


Kuroneko's got a new ride!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! that IS a massive backlog! AND YOU STILL HAVE MORE! GET TO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been running quite a backlog myself, several rounds of loot photos never made it to a post and several rounds of DD photos never quite finished editing. Now of course I am embroiled in the midst of room renovation, bringing new furniture, wall decorations and the like. Hopefully I will be all done when the Sabers arrives late next month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @gameranimecomplex: It's only a few months off ^^;

    @Wolfheinrich: Ah yea, we're busy doing our own thing, eh? I'd love to see what you did to your room, lol. Sounds like a lot of work!

    @chun: LOL! It's not THAT long ago... Is it? >.>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated New Year(s) to you!

    Haha RPGs can really be time consuming. Didn't know that you played WoW before starting to blog. I remember playing Guild Wars for quite some time too :o

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Q: Happy belated late new year to you too! XD

    Yea, I played WoW quite a bit that it took over my life. Horrible! This one isn't taking over my life, but it sure took up a lot of my time >_<

    ReplyDelete